Town of Elma Current Job Openings

Residency requirement for all Town positions



          Possession of A NYS commercial driver's license (CDL) appropriate for class of vehicle operated.           Minimum Class B license with air brake endorsement.  One year of experience in the operation of trucks; and   possession of a valid NYS Operator License.  Mechanical ability to maintain & do repair to equipment.   Applications accepted at the Town Hall until 4:00pm daily.


       Applications are available at the Town Hall Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm and can be     turned back into the Supervisor's Office.